Follow these simple steps:
1. Apply for Admission Online
Applications are available online or at the Student Services Office on either the Wilmington or Castle Hayne campuses. Applications must be submitted at least 2 weeks prior to registration.
2. Submit official transcripts from high school/GED/AHS and all colleges attended to:
Cape Fear Community College
Attention: Admissions Office
411 N. Front Street
Wilmington, NC 28401
3. Take the placement test (unless exempt with prior testing or
4. Set up your CFCC student account
Log into the mycfcc.edu portal with your username and student ID. These will be mailed to you shortly after we receive your Admissions application.
Create a password for your account.
Check your email daily for important information and alerts.
5. Apply for Financial Aid
Log into the www.fafsa.gov website and complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).
Check your CFCC student email for notifications.
6. Attend New Student Orientation/Registration
Orientation sessions are held for new students by invitation only.
Returning students may view an online orientation presentation.
Register and pay for classes during the Orientation session.