Fall semester classes start August 21, 2015
Spring semester classes start January 7, 2016
Discover your options
Learn more about the programs and courses at Cape Fear Community College. Visit www.cfcc.edu or stop by. You can speak with an advisor at either the Wilmington campus or Castle Hayne campus. Take a tour and explore everything CFCC has to offer.
Visit cfcc.edu/admissions to get started.
Submit Official Copies of your Transcripts
• CFCC requires students to submit official transcripts from high school, GED, or Adult High School. College transcripts are required only for transfer credit, placement testing waivers, veterans’ benefits and health science applicants.
• Transcripts should be mailed to:
Cape Fear Community College
Attention: Admissions Office
411 N. Front St.
Wilmington, NC 28401
Register for placement testing
• Contact CFCC’s Testing Services for more information 910-362-7479 or visit cfcc.edu/testing/
Apply for Financial Aid
• Go to fafsa.ed.gov to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to apply for both federal and state financial aid.
• Cape Fear Community College’s code is 005320.
• An online or on-campus orientation session is required for all new students.
• Register and pay for classes during the orientation session.
For more information about getting started at CFCC, visit cfcc.edu/admissions/ or call (910) 362-7557